Pixelated-Mobius
Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! 51379199
Pixelated-Mobius
Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! 51379199
Pixelated-Mobius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO PIXELATED-MOBIUS SANIC FTW!

Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaBlast
Novice
Novice
NovaBlast

Rings : 3

Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Umm.. Hi guys! I'm Nova.

I started spriting a while back, but I've been.. "on and off", I guess you could say. I lost most of my skill in the years that I stopped spriting.
I decided to come back to it about a year ago though. I guess my sprites are decent but they could use some work.

I really like drawing too.

I was thinking about going into sprite animations recently, but I don't have a sheet complete with animations for that. I'm not really confident enough in my abilities to make a sprite sheet complete with animations.

Also, I have a deviantART. That's how I found this place. It's NovaGigaBlast in case you wanted to know..

I guess that's me though.
Back to top Go down
StripeSB
Novice
Novice
StripeSB

Rings : 18

PostSubject: Re: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

welcome who ever the hell you are Very Happy enjoy your stay we welcome anyone
as for im just a fool around here ;3 nice having you here
Back to top Go down
Angelicblackrose
Novice
Novice
Angelicblackrose

Rings : 1

PostSubject: Re: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

The name's Darcey the Black Rose.

I've been spriting for about 3 years now, and still going strong. I'm not much of an animator but I still try to learn it. I'm not really a social person, but I like to hang out with friends. Main reason I joined here. So if you talk with me just don't hit on me, down me cause I'm a chick, or call me a bitch, slut, whore and any other degrading name or I Will kick your asses to hell and back 5 times, castrait ya, skin you alive with a rusted spoon, dump you in a bat of salt, the a tub of acid, and finally I'll put you out of your misery with a grenade up your ass!

Well that's about it for me. Oh and any one from DA that's a friend I'm darkicequeen1.

Later.
Back to top Go down
StripeSB
Novice
Novice
StripeSB

Rings : 18

PostSubject: Re: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Angelicblackrose wrote:
The name's Darcey the Black Rose.

I've been spriting for about 3 years now, and still going strong. I'm not much of an animator but I still try to learn it. I'm not really a social person, but I like to hang out with friends. Main reason I joined here. So if you talk with me just don't hit on me, down me cause I'm a chick, or call me a bitch, slut, whore and any other degrading name or I Will kick your asses to hell and back 5 times, castrait ya, skin you alive with a rusted spoon, dump you in a bat of salt, the a tub of acid, and finally I'll put you out of your misery with a grenade up your ass!

Well that's about it for me. Oh and any one from DA that's a friend I'm darkicequeen1.

Later.

You should have made a new tread for that, but still... welcome :3
Back to top Go down
XxShadow300xX
Novice
Novice
XxShadow300xX

Rings : 43

PostSubject: Re: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 pm

really nice to meet you Nova
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!   Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums forums, joining a forum. Hi!
Page 1 of 1